Senior Tax Manager
Denver Tech Center (DTC)
$120,000 - $150,000 Base + Full Benefits Package
10+ Years’ Public Accounting Partnership & S Corp Tax Return Prep. & Reveiw Exp.
CCH / ProSystem Exp. Helpful
Up to 55-60 hrs/wk Busy Season & 40 hrs/wk Non-Busy Season w/medical + 401k w/match
Navigator Recruiting is engaged in a Senior Tax Manager search for an exciting growing 12-employee CPA firm in DTC. Our client has a paperless environment, uses CCH’s ProSystems fx, works on challenging tax returns. This firm prepares more business returns than individual returns - 300 partnership returns, 300 s corp returns and 600 individual returns and some additional business returns. The individual returns are typically tied to the business. The firm offers excellent benefits including monthly medical insurance and a 401k w/match. The firm has excellent tenure among its employees, very low turnover, a strong group of core employees who’ve been with the firm for a long time and people work well together as a team. There is an opportunity to move into a partner role in the near future as well.
- Preparation and review of the more complex partnership, s corp and individual tax returns
- Most clients are Colorado-based businesses in the $30-50M revenue range, however, there’s a fair amount of multi-state tax work. Clients are in a variety of industries including oil & gas, real estate, construction and fabrication/manufacturing.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
- 10+ years’ public accounting experience, management experience and partnership and s corp tax return and review experience
- CCH ProSystem experience is helpful
- A team-player and quick learner with attention to detail who can check his or her ego at the door and keep an open mind and allow the firm to teach/train
- Someone who can communicate well, can identify issues relatively early and who can adapt well to documenting work papers well in a paperless system