Tax Staff Accountant
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 + Full Benefits
1-3 Years’ Public Accounting Partnership & S Corp Tax Return Prep. Exp.
Great benefits including health/dental/vision ins., 401k, bonus, 20 PTO days + holidays & Tuition reimbursement
Navigator Recruiting client is a well-respected CPA firm in downtown Denver with over 100 employees. This firm also has the ability to draw from other resources as it is part of an international alliance of CPA firms. The firm offers good benefits and the opportunity to grow.
- Preparation of most individual, trust, partnership, not-for-profit, S corporate, C corporate, and foreign tax returns;
- Completing preparation to a high degree of correctness such that the review step has limited review notes;
- Adhering to project budgets;
- Timely advising supervisor of progress and projected variances;
- And coordinating client communication.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred but not necessarily required
- 1-3 years’ public accounting experience with proficiency in tax compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MT a plus, CPA a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with RIA & ProSystems are helpful but not required.
- Strong writing skills.