Tax Manager – Family-Office, High-Net-Worth, Oil & Gas, Real Estate ClientsLakewood / Golden (West Denver Metro)Mid-Sized Public Accounting Firm Offering Complex Work & ConsultingSalary: $90,000 - $110,000 + 15% Bonus
7 - 10 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Exp. & CPA RequiredTechnical Research, Reviews & some Complex Preparation on CCH ProSystems55-60 Hrs/Wk MAX in Busy Season; 401k + Match, Insurance & a Bonus!
Navigator Recruiting client is a well-respected 45-employee public accounting firm in Denver, with a unique business mix between tax, audit and consulting. The tax group focuses on family-office clients, high-net-worth individuals and other companies in oil & gas, real estate, construction and non-profit. The Tax Manager will manage 200 clients and this volume requires a lot of follow-up and activity. The firm is seeking someone who is a great leader of people as you will be leading, managing and mentoring others and having that experience is important.
The position will be responsible for:
- Providing in-depth research and compliance
- Complex tax return preparation (S Corp, C Corp, Partnership and some trust and estate returns)
- Providing business advice for clients
- Managing and mentoring staff
- BS in Accounting; Master’s in Tax a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in public accounting tax
- Ability to communicate well with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent multi-tasking experience