Salary:$50,000 - $65,000
1-3 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Flexible Hours, Professional Office, Challenging Work, Time for Family, Life, Hobbies
Company has Excellent Benefits
Navigator Recruiting client is an established, well-respected, flexible and expanding 10-15 employee CPA firm in Boulder. The partners are seeking someone at the 1-3 year (Tax Staff) level. Typically, about 80% of the total hours are billable and the rest are administrative. The firm prepares individual returns, business returns and some trusts. The core CPAs all have prior Big 4 / larger firm backgrounds and they’re well trained. This client is seeking someone who has had some good public accounting tax experience and it doesn’t matter how large or small a firm the right candidate has worked for. The personality fit is an important aspect. The firm seems to have good work/life balance and is a well-respected firm in the Boulder area. The firm is also the family tax office for one 10-digit net worth family. The company offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vacation, holidays and a simple IRA with a 3% match.
- Preparation of a variety of tax returns but mainly partnership, s corp and individual tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Most clients are Colorado-based businesses in the $1M - 100M revenue range.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ public accounting tax preparation experience
- CCH ProSystem fx experience is helpful