Tax Senior - Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Private Equity Focus
Salary: $65,000 - $90,000
3 - 7 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Must have some Private Equity or Hedge Fund or Mutual Fund tax exp.
Consistent 12-Year Growth with National Niche and Excellent Benefits
How many CPA firms in Denver can say they’ve grown at a 15% rate consistently for the past 12 years – even through the recession? Navigator Recruiting knows of no other such firms but this one. This incredible CPA firm is still growing, expanding, and opening new service offerings. This large local firm competes nationally with the Big 4 in a particular real estate/financial services market segment and is seen as a leader in this segment on a national level. The firm offers a very collaborative environment without any politics. Staff can walk into any partner’s office and have a conversation. This firm is a bright shining star of an example of what it can be like to work for a CPA firm with partners who are true visionaries, good people and good developers of people. There are certainly opportunities to become Partner with this firm if that’s something the chosen candidates desires.
The responsibilities will vary depending on the level of individual hired. Key duties will be:
- Preparing and reviewing business tax returns – mainly partnerships with some s corps – for businesses mainly in the private equity and hedge fund industries
- Client service
- Business development
- BS in Accounting & CPA
- 3 - 7 years’ public accounting tax experience
- Specialty expertise in private equity or hedge funds is required
- Some additional experience in high-net worth clients, trusts and estates, financial services or real estate would be helpful but is not required
- CCH ProSystem experience is helpful