Public Accounting – Real Estate, Financial Services niche
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
4-8 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Strong Leader with Technical & Staff Development Skills
Consistent 12-Year Company Growth with National Niche and Excellent Benefits
How many Denver CPA firms have grown at a 15% rate consistently for the past 11 years (even through the recession)? This Navigator Recruiting client is one of the few and this client is on track to become a $30M company in 2020. This incredible firm, which has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado, is a bright shining star and an example of what it can be like to work for a CPA firm with partners who are true visionaries, good people and good developers of people. With over 100 talented and energetic employees, this local firm has a focus in real estate, financial services, privately held businesses, alternative investments and mortgage banking but competes nationally with the Big 4 in a mid-market financial services industry segment and is seen as a leader in this segment on a national level. The firm has expanded service offerings, promotes from within often and offers a very collaborative environment without any politics. Staff can walk into any partner’s office and have a conversation. There are certainly opportunities to become a Tax Manager and eventually Partner with this firm if that’s something the chosen candidates desires.
- Review of business (mostly partnership and s corp) tax returns with some preparation of more complex partnership and s corp returns.
- Client service
- Mentoring staff
- BS in Accounting & CPA
- 4-8 years’ public accounting tax experience
- Specialty expertise in high-net worth clients, trusts and estates, financial services or real estate would be helpful but is not required
- In-depth experience with complex waterfall partnership returns is preferred
- CCH ProSystem experience is helpful