Tax Staff Accountant
Salary + OT: $45,000 - $60,000 + Benefits
1-5 Years’ Public Accounting Individual, Partnership & S Corp Tax Return Prep. Exp.
Paperless Office, Paid Overtime, $3K CPA exam bonus, 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
Growing Company w/ Work/Life Balance and Fun Office Environment!
Navigator Recruiting client is a well-established 25-employee CPA firm in Colorado Springs and is seeking a Tax Accountant. This position could start off as remote or partially remote due to COVID-19 but ideally, the firm would like for someone to be able to come into the office every day and work. This firm is growing 10-12% every year, has opportunities to further one’s career and is part of a national CPA firm affiliation. The firm has low turnover and a strong group of core employees who’ve been with the firm for a long time and people work well together as a team.
- Preparation of mainly partnership, s corp and individual tax returns;
- Most clients are Colorado-based businesses in the <$50M revenue range. Clients are in a variety of industries including real estate, construction, manufacturing, professional services and other industries.
- Hours Expectations: 2200 – 2300 hours/year: Earn overtime (paid as straight time) for any hours worked over 2080.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred but not required
- 1-5 years’ public accounting tax return preparation experience
- UltraTax and/or QuickBooks experience is helpful but not required
- Someone with high levels of intelligence, integrity, honesty, motivation and aptitude for the public accounting profession
- Someone who can communicate well, can identify issues relatively early and be a team-player