Colorado Springs, CO
Public Accounting - Great Team Environment; Challenging Work
$80,000 - $100,000
Navigator Recruiting client is the largest locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm in southern Colorado. A full-service firm offering a wide variety of audit, tax, consulting and accounting services to individuals and businesses throughout Colorado, this firm has been named the Best Accounting Firm by the Colorado Springs Business Journal for four straight years. Employees have a wide range of industry experience, including small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, hospitals, construction and real estate, and financial institutions.
As Tax Manager, you’ll prepare and review a variety of tax returns, manage client engagements and coach and supervise other tax professionals. You’ll have the opportunity to serve as the primary client contact for a variety of engagements, while developing an expertise in one or more specialized industries. As a leader within the firm, you’ll provide ongoing coaching and development to tax professionals. You will also have the opportunity to represent the firm through community involvement and events. You will work in a team-oriented fun collaborate environment which offers professional growth and development.
- 4+ years of tax experience in public accounting/professional services firm
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in taxation preferred
- Proven technical proficiency in preparation and review of complex tax returns
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to articulate complex tax regulations
- Commitment and dedication to service and building long-lasting client relationships
- Excellent time management skills combined with a positive and initiative-driven attitude
- Highly collaborative and team oriented
- Exhibits the core values of integrity, accountability, leadership and professionalism