Denver Tech Center (DTC)
$60 - 90K Base + Full Benefits Package
2-8 Years’ Public Accounting Partnership & S Corp Tax Return Prep. & Review Exp.
CCH / ProSystem fx & Engagement Exp. Helpful
Up to 55-60 hrs/wk Busy Season & 40 hrs/wk Non-Busy Season w/medical + 401k w/match
Navigator Recruiting is engaged in a search for an exciting growing local CPA firm in DTC. Our client has a paperless environment, uses CCH’s ProSystems fx, works on challenging tax returns. This firm prepares more business returns. The business returns consist mainly of Partnerships and S Corps but also includes some C Corps and there are some trusts. The individual returns are typically tied to the business. The firm offers excellent benefits including monthly medical insurance and a 401k w/match. The firm has excellent tenure among its employees, very low turnover, a strong group of core employees who’ve been with the firm for a long time and people work well together as a team.
- Preparation and some review of mainly partnership, s corp and individual tax returns
- Most clients are Colorado-based businesses in the $30-50M revenue range, however, there’s a fair amount of multi-state tax work. Clients are in a variety of industries including real estate, construction and fabrication/manufacturing.
- The role would entail mostly tax return preparation and some review work during busy season and about 75% tax return preparation in the non-busy season, along with a little bookkeeping work and 401k audits in the non-busy season.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate is strongly preferred
- 2-8 years’ public accounting partnership and s corp tax preparation and review experience
- CCH ProSystem fx and Engagement experience is very helpful
- A team-player and quick learner with attention to detail who can check his or her ego at the door and keep an open mind and allow the firm to teach/train
- Someone who can communicate well, can identify issues relatively early and who can adapt well to documenting work papers well in a paperless system