Senior Tax Accountant (Tuition Reimbursement; Visa Candidates Encouraged to Apply)
Public Accounting (Growing Regional CPA Firm)
$65 - 80K Base + Full Benefits Package
Navigator Recruiting client is a Top 100 accounting and management consulting firm in the United States and has been serving clients for over 50 years. The Denver office has 60 employees and a variety of industry specializations. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, promoting a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Works as a great team member in delivery service to your client in collaboration with your supervisor, manager or partner.
- Demonstrates the application of professional and Firm standards.
- Grows your current competency in technical skills and work quality.
- Demonstrates curiosity to further understand our clients business and industry.
- Brings energy to learn and grow professional knowledge while working on complicated tax projects.
- Manages time constraints and client deadlines.
- Shows leadership and the ability to mentor develop new professionals.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting
- Current and valid CPA’s license; or qualified to sit for the state CPA exam
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (i.e., read, write, speak) with business level fluency in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Experience with ProFx tax software preferred, but not required.
- Experience in preparation of Fiduciary tax reporting a plus.