Tax Manager (Tuition Reimbursement; Visa Candidates Encouraged to Apply)
Public Accounting (Growing Regional CPA Firm)
$80 - 110K Base + Full Benefits Package
Navigator Recruiting client is a Top 100 accounting and management consulting firm in the United States and has been serving clients for over 50 years. The Denver office has 60 employees and a variety of industry specializations. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, promoting a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Performs all task related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
- Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
- 5+ years' experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
- Experience preparing and reviewing Individual, corporate and Partnership tax returns.
- Working with CCH Pro FX tax software, very proficient with the Microsoft suite of software
- Big 4 Experience preferred