Senior Tax Accountant - Progressive Firm Offering Growth & 20% Match on 401k, CCH
South Denver Metro (DTC)
Base Salary: $70 - 90K
2-6 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Every Friday is a Half Day During Summer + 4 weeks PTO + 20% Match on 401k!
Growing Company Offering Flexible Work Hours
Navigator Recruiting is engaged in a search for a Senior Tax Accountant for a progressive 55-employee CPA firm in the Denver Tech Center (DTC). This firm is a local firm but its client base is national and international. Roughly 50% of the tax returns will be for clients in industries like hedge funds, mutual funds, venture capital and private equity. The firm has been consistently growing for several years and there are opportunities to continue to grow beyond this Senior-level role. The firm offers excellent benefits including half days on every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day a half day, 4 weeks’ PTO, BBQ lunches outside every Wednesday in the summer, a 401K with a 20% match by the company, and paid monthly medical premiums by the company. The firm operates on a hybrid model, where employees split their time in the office and work remotely.
- Preparation of mostly partnership returns in CCH ProSystem fx (investment funds, securities, real estate and oil & gas) with some s corps and c corps.
- Some tax return review
- Client service
- Mentoring others within the group
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2-6 years’ public accounting tax experience
- CCH ProSystem experience is helpful
- Good partnership tax return experience is helpful but the firm can train someone on these returns if less experienced with partnership returns but still has good experience with other types of tax returns
- Someone who enjoys serving clients and has a passion to continue to grow and learn