Public Accounting - Financial Institutions, Non-Profits, Government, Large Private Co.'s
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
3 - 5 Years’ Public Accounting Audit Experience
Up to 25% Travel; Flexible – Work Virtually from Home or in Office (but must be in Denver area); CPA or CPA Candidate Preferred
Excellent Benefits including PTO; 2.5% Match on 401k; Health Ins.; Bonuses; Career Development & Training
Navigator Recruiting client is a reputable well-established regional CPA firm with a 40-person and growing Denver office. This firm is seeking an Audit Senior, ideally someone with some financial institution, governmental or non-profit auditing experience but the firm will train someone. There are opportunities to continue to be promoted and grow. The firm also offers flexibility and the ability to work from home a few days per week. The firm emphasizes “life outside of work” and the work hours are very reasonable for staff. The partner is fantastic to work for! The firm offers excellent benefits and does sponsor visas.
* The timely completion of audit clients engagements for a variety of industry groups in and around the Denver metro area
* Most importantly, you may be the primary contact for the client and are expected to establish a strong partnership with the client, providing advisory services and engaging with the client throughout the year.
* You will become a trusted advisor to your clients as you continue to develop your knowledge and become an expert in the industry.
* BS in Accounting or a related degree
* CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
* 3 - 5 years’ public accounting audit experience
* Basic MS Excel skills (the ability to filter and sort, etc.) are helpful
* A well-rounded person who is naturally curious and motivated to take initiative and leadership
* Must be able to adapt quickly to a dynamic and constantly-changing work environment.
* A fast learner with good organizational skills and a genuine passion for auditing, this role is for you. While the firm works in a team setting, it will be essential to hold yourself accountable, to be an independent thinker, and an effective leader.