Grand Junction, CO
Salary: $55,000 - $80,000
1-5 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Laid Back Office Environment; Office Closes early on Fridays in Summer
Stable Company Offering Work/Life Balance, Complete Benefits Package & Growth
Navigator Recruiting client is a local CPA firm in Grand Junction with an excellent reputation for serving clients well. This firm offers a full benefits package to employees, which includes a 401k, vacation, holidays, etc.
The chosen individual will be responsible for:
- Preparing s corp, partnership, c corp (not many) and individual tax returns for mostly small business clients in a variety of industries.
- Using Lacerte tax software (although UltraTax or CCH Prosystems fx are helpful to know) and QuickBooks will also be used.
- BS in Accounting (or similar)
- CPA is not required but is a plus
- 1-5 years’ tax return preparation experience
- Experience with Lacerte, UltraTax or Prosystems fx and QuickBooks is helpful
- A responsible person who works well with others, can multi-task and has an easy-going personality