Colorado Springs, CO
Great People, Culture & Fun Professional Office Environment!
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
7+ Years’ Financial Statement Preparation & Accounting Management Experience
QuickBooks Certification & Client Service Skills
Excellent Benefits & Bonus!
This company has an excellent reputation in Colorado Springs and has positively affected many businesses in Colorado Springs and the southern Colorado region for decades. Employees enjoy working for this company because the company maintains a fun atmosphere while remaining a professional, hard-working environment dedicated to constant improvement among its employees and business. This position will be expected to be in the office for the first month or longer for training and to build comradery among team members. The role may be partially remote after that, during COVID, and then a full-time in-office position after COVID.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for leading and managing 4-5 accountants, analyzing financial information, and preparing financial reports while developing and promoting good relations among clients and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
- 7+ years’ managing accounting staff and completing financial statements
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with expert level proficiency in QuickBooks (both online and desktop)
- Extremely strong understanding of accounting principles, payroll & 1099 compliance
- Ability to analyze trial balance and other financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital, and prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports
- Experienced and proficient in evaluating and correcting general ledgers prepared by others
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a payroll processing software is ideal