Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
2-3 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Every Friday is a Half Day During Summer + 4 weeks PTO
Growing Company Offering Flexible Work Hours, 20% Match on 401k
Navigator Recruiting is engaged in a search for a Tax Accountant for a 70-employee multi-location CPA firm located in the Denver Tech Center (DTC). This firm is a local firm but its client base is national and international. The firm has been consistently growing for several years and there are opportunities to continue to grow beyond this role. The firm offers excellent benefits including half days on every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day a half day, 4 weeks’ PTO, BBQ lunches outside every Wednesday in the summer, a 401K with a 20% match by the company, and paid monthly medical premiums by the company. Work hours during busy season are typically between 55-60 hours/week.
- Preparation of mostly partnership and individual tax returns in CCH ProSystem fx (investment funds, securities, real estate and oil & gas) with some s corp and c corp returns as well.
- Client service
- Mentoring others within the group
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2-3 years’ public accounting tax experience
- CCH ProSystem experience is helpful
- Good partnership tax return experience is helpful but the firm can train someone on these returns if less experienced with partnership returns but still has good experience with other types of tax returns
- Someone who enjoys serving clients and has a passion to continue to grow and learn