Audit Senior (100% Remote)
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000
3 - 5 Years’ Public Accounting Audit Experience
Up to 25% Travel; Flexible – Work Virtually from Home or in Irvine, CA office;
CPA or CPA Candidate Preferred
Excellent Benefits including PTO; 2.5% Match on 401k; Health Ins.; Bonuses; Career Development & Training
Navigator Recruiting client is a reputable well-established regional Top 50 CPA firm in the U.S. and emphasizes career growth and development. This firm is seeking an Audit Senior to work remotely or from the Irvine, CA office. Audits will be for clients in a variety of industries. The firm emphasizes “life outside of work” and the work hours are very reasonable for staff. The firm offers excellent benefits and does sponsor visas.
* The timely completion of audit clients engagements for a variety of industry groups.
* Most importantly, you may be the primary contact for the client and are expected to establish a strong partnership with the client, providing advisory services and engaging with the client throughout the year.
* You will become a trusted advisor to your clients as you continue to develop your knowledge and become an expert in the industry.
* BS in Accounting or a related degree
* CPA or CPA Candidate preferred
* 3 - 5 years’ public accounting audit experience
* Basic MS Excel skills (the ability to filter and sort, etc.) are helpful
* A well-rounded person who is naturally curious and motivated to take initiative and leadership
* Must be able to adapt quickly to a dynamic and constantly-changing work environment.
* A fast learner with good organizational skills and a genuine passion for auditing, this role is for you. While the firm works in a team setting, it will be essential to hold yourself accountable, to be an independent thinker, and an effective leader.