Audit Associate (100% Remote or Hybrid)
Public Accounting - Governmental & Non-Profit Clients
Knowledgeable, Professional & Growing Firm w/Excellent Benefits
$55 - 75K
Well-established, flexible and professional CPA firm in Avon, CO seeks an Audit Associate to join the audit group within this firm. The role could be done remotely or within a hybrid arrangement, if the candidate is local. Many of the clients are governmental and in the non-profit industry. The firm is open to hiring someone with 0-5 years of accounting or audit experience not currently in public accounting but with a BS in Accounting and someone who has some experience in internal controls, auditing or an interest to grow and learn in these areas.
As an Auditor, you'll be working with a team of experienced professionals to help clients understand and improve their financial reporting processes. You'll have the chance to gain hands-on experience in a variety of industries and contribute to the success of the firm's clients.
• Conduct audits of clients' financial statements
• Perform risk assessments and develop audit plans
• Gather and analyze data, document audit findings, and report to management
• Maintain relationships with clients and work with them to resolve issues
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and 0-5 years' accounting, auditing or financial reporting experience
• Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills