South Denver Metro (DTC)
Public Accounting - Small Firm
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
5-10 Years’ Public Accounting Tax Prep. & Review Exp. Required
Work/Life Balance; UltraTax Exp. Preferred
Fantastic Culture, Excellent Compensation & Growth, a 401K & Full Benes
Navigator Recruiting client has an excellent opportunity for someone to be essentially a “face” of this firm – in meeting with and taking on all new clients, reporting directly to the owner, and to a large extent leading the tax effort and managing the tax business for this small but growing 6-employee CPA firm. The role could start out as remote or partially remote due to COVID-19 but the owner would like for someone to ultimately be able to come into the office in DTC on a regular basis once COVID-19 passes. There are growth opportunities beyond this role as well. Revenues for this firm have increased consistently for the past several years and turnover is non-existent. People enjoy the owner's management style and working for this company. The firm is focused on providing tax, bookkeeping and payroll services for its clients. The owner believes that the way to achieve this is by helping businesses become more profitable. The firm strives to take the stress out of taxes for their clients as well as serve them promptly. This is a 40-hour week position with potential flexibility. Pay based on experience and expertise. Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance and simple IRA.
· Individual & Corporate tax return preparation and review
· Research and correct financial account discrepancies
· Research and assist with tax laws, audits / notices
· Ability to prioritize work and work efficiently
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or E.A. (Enrolled Agent) is ideal or someone who would eventually like to attain his/her CPA/E.A.
- 5-10 years’ public accounting tax return preparation and review experience (any type of tax software experience is beneficial but UltraTax experience is preferred)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Must possess strong time-management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who enjoys serving clients and has a passion to continue to grow and learn.