Glenwood Springs, CO
Regional CPA Firm
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits Package
8+ Years’ Public Accounting Tax Experience
Enjoy Your Work, Life and the Mountains
Stable Company Offering Work/Life Balance, Complete Benefits Package & Growth
Navigator Recruiting client is seeking to hire one experienced tax professional at the Tax Manager level. This client has a strong team culture and a quality-focused work environment. This CPA firm provides challenging work and growth throughout its employees’ careers and has been consistently ranked by Accounting Today
as one of the top firms in the Mountain States Region. The firm believes in trust, respect, and responsibility to foster collaboration and excellence. And the firm provides a good work/life balance, competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Live in Glenwood Springs, CO and take advantage of the world's largest outdoor mineral hot springs pool, beautiful hiking and a world-class mountain resort 12 minutes from downtown Glenwood Springs, between Vail and Aspen.
The firm is seeking individuals with solid technical skills in income taxation, a strong general accounting background, and effective oral and written communication skills, along with the following staffing level requirements.
- Perform final reviews of tax returns including federal and multi-state returns for C Corporations, S Corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, trusts and estates
- Extensive expertise with trusts and estates desired
- Client management: Understanding our client’s needs and goals, giving guidance and identifying additional opportunities to provide services or appropriate solutions as needed
- Produce the volume of work required within specific time periods; with respect to acceptable budget and time realization
- Work closely with staff, providing coaching, mentoring and supervision
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and community
- Participates in community business development activities
- Continues to build a strong referral base and beneficial, appropriate
relationships in the community and professional organization
- 8 + years of professional public accounting experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and hold a valid CPA / EA credential
- Technical competence of tax software, ability to utilize research materials efficiently
- Interact professionally, with respect, to co-workers, clients and the community
- Commit to continued professional education and community involvement
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to drive on firm business
- Firm Expectations:
- Trust: Building confidence with others.
- Respect: Having regard for others.
- Responsibility: Taking ownership of your actions