Tax Director (Excellent Benefits; Visa Candidates Encouraged to Apply)
Public Accounting (Growing Regional CPA Firm)
$110 - 140K Base + Full Benefits Package
Navigator Recruiting client is a Top 100 accounting and management consulting firm in the United States and has been serving clients for over 50 years. The Denver office has 60 employees and a variety of industry specializations. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, promoting a culture of learning and growth through targeted development and leadership programs, together with a continual focus on client service and technological evolvement.
- Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in discipline or industry.
- Demonstrates excellence in most advanced technical skills.
- Performs all task related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
- 10+ years of experience in public accounting.
- Many years' experience reviewing Individual, corporate and Partnership tax returns.
- Working with CCH Pro FX tax software, very proficient with the Microsoft suite of software
- Ability to manage a book of clients